KES 2 Handles Bathroom Sink Faucet Modern 2 or 3 Hole 4 Inches Centerset Vanity Faucet Lead Free Brass Construction Brushed Brass Finish, L4117LF-BZ
- cUPC NSF CERTIFIED: This faucet meets U.S. and Canada high quality standard (Uniform Plumbing Code), certified by IAMPO. Faucet body is made from premium grade LEAD-FREE BRASS (with less than 0.25% lead content), complied with NSF/AB1953 lead-free regulation and safe for drinking water.
- PREMIUM SUPPLY HOSES: Hoses come with nylon braided exterior protects against chemical corrosion (commonly caused by detergent) and rusting. Inner tubing is made from PEX, safe for drinking water. With standard 9/16-24 UNEF connectors (of course, made from lead-free brass, drinking water safe again!), you can easily connect our hoses with your stop valves. Our supply hoses have million dollars global insurance coverage.
- SUPERIOR AERATOR: KES multi-mesh aerator creates a perfect aerated stream, quiet, no-splash, traps small debris that would otherwise have made it out of your faucet. You can easily remove and clean the aerator anytime you want. Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) at 60 PSI.
- 2 or 3-HOLE INSTALLATION: Inlet hole distance is standard 4 inches. Spout height is 3.85" (98mm), spout reach is 5.75" (146mm). Max. deck thickness is 1.18" (30mm). Fast and easy installation. Faucet drops in from top. Quick spin nuts secure faucet in place.
- IMPORTANT: Once the supply lines are connected, you need to remove the aerator from the faucet. Slowly turn on the water and check all the connections for leaks. Let the water run for a few minutes to clear the lines, then turn
You May Interested Other Products